Position Statements of WCPT
Position Statements reflect the Confederation's preferred opinion on issues affecting the practice of physical therapy and have a simple majority vote. Such statements are available to member-organisations to adopt, fully or in part.
- Education for Entry-Level Physical Therapists
- Regulation and Reciprocity
- Appendix to: Specialisation
- Community Based Rehabilitation
- Support Personnel for Physical Therapy Practice
- Physical Therapy Care of Elderly Persons
- High Risk Infectious Diseases
Click >here< to download a copy of the WCPT Declarations of Principle and Position Statements including the Description of Physical Therapy (pdf).